- Provide a reference framework for identification of SSFS representatives. This framework permits to start building a complete base on stakeholders representing the SSFS at local, national and EU level; and already existing networks with SSFS participation, among other issues.
- Identify and promote the adoption of specific actions to reduce the gap between the current institutional SSFs management model and a potential improved co-management model which could facilitate a broader involvement and representation of SSFs at local, national or EU level. A Good practices guideline is produced.
- Create a web-based observatory of SSFs for the south-western waters.
- Provide a forum for SSFS governance discussions where a consultation process is implemented by applying methods such as face to face interviews, focus groups and a High level Round Table.
- Promote the SSFS involvement in already existed maritime networks or small scale fishermen networks. Creation of fishermen networks (only if evaluated as necessary and if possible).
Expected ResultsIrantzu Zubiaur2019-04-26T11:48:57+00:00